As usually happens when Muslims attack, the press is consumed with worry about their mental state and well-being.
As soon as the story broke about the Somali cop fatally shooting the pretty white Australian girl in Minneapolis, one of my Muslim fans emailed me a story:
“Re: Hunting in Kuwait as explanation why this Noor guy shot through the car
“I remember being in Kuwait with the president of the investment bank I worked for. We were invited by one of our directors to hunt turtle doves. There were five of us in all and each had a 12-gauge shotgun.
“Instructions were: Only shoot straight and up; shotgun point in air resting on shoulders when not being used. That’s it. I was on the far left, and the fellow on the other end was a Syrian.
“Well, we were out there and no straggling turtle doves were migrating. A half-hour later, not one shot was fired. Then, two birds from a tree ahead darted out, between me and the houses on my left.
“We all looked, but the Syrian turned toward us and began shooting over our heads at the birds. The rest of us hit the ground. Even though our host took his gun away, I gave them mine and went back because, if there is a way to overreact, the Syrian would think it is natural and can’t even consider the consequences.
“You cannot place these people in a position of authority (for example with a gun in their hands). They will always shoot as a default reaction to anything that is instant. Neither training nor thinking can change their natures.
“And that is why he shot. He had a gun.”
Since then, we’ve found out that this is exactly why Officer Mohamed Noor shot the gentle yoga instructor walking toward the police car. He heard a loud noise — or as Powerline blog is calling it, “The Loud Noise Heard ‘Round the World.”
Noor shot from the passenger seat, killing Justine Damond, according to his partner, sitting at the wheel, who is presumably now deaf. Damond had called 911 to report what sounded like a rape in the alley behind her house, and was approaching the responding police car when she was shot.
As usually happens when Muslims attack, the press is consumed with worry about their mental state and well-being.
Somalis on edge after Minneapolis cop named in fatal shooting — The Daily Herald (Everett, Washington), July 18, 2017
Somalis in Minneapolis on defensive after police shooting — St. Paul Pioneer Press (Minnesota), July 21, 2017
Minneapolis shooting brings unwelcome attention to Somalis — Associated Press, July 22, 2017
There are nearly 2 billion Muslims in the world, amounting to a quarter of the world’s population, controlling 50 countries. The English-speaking world is about a fifth that size and constitutes a dwindling majority in about a half-dozen countries. But, somehow, no matter how the story is written, Muslims always get to play the victim, and Anglo-Saxons are cast as the aggressors.
That’s why a Somali cop’s fatal shooting of a pajama-clad Good Samaritan has gone directly into the “Be Nice to Muslims!” file, rather than the “Why Are All These Somalis Here?” file. (Answer: Because of an earlier mistake with excessive Scandinavian immigration.)
I can’t help noticing that it was precisely the “Be Nice to Muslims!” dictate that put this Somali nincompoop on the police force in the first place.
Among Noor’s evident errors the night he killed Justine:
1) Shooting from the passenger seat, the bullet whizzing inches past his partner’s face, through the driver’s side window;
2) Not turning his bodycam on when responding to a 911 call;
3) Shooting to kill because he heard a loud noise;
4) Believing that white women in America pose a threat to a policeman.
A few of the Weather Underground ladies were accomplices to cop-killings, 40 years ago, but even they weren’t lone white women cop-killers.
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, women of any race committed about 10 percent of all murders from 1980 to 2008, and black people committed a majority of all murders. Other than a small child, it’s difficult to think of a demographic that poses less of a threat to a policeman in America than a 40-year-old white woman.
Noor’s African-American neighbor, Chris Miller, said he was shocked when he heard about Damond’s shooting — until he found out it was Noor. Miller told The Daily Telegraph (Australia) that his Somali neighbor was quick to anger and was always going off on women and children. “He is extremely nervous,” Miller said, “a little jumpy … he doesn’t really respect women, the least thing you say to him can set him off.”
Sounds perfect for a police officer!
May we see Officer Noor’s cadet exam? His training reports? Does anyone believe there is the slightest possibility that Noor was not rushed through the Police Academy so that the nice people of Minneapolis could feel good about themselves for having a real Somali on the police force?
Minnesota’s importation of these stone-age people is a completely self-inflicted wound. It’s as if the state decided to inject itself with Hepatitis C. Hey, you know what? We’re too white and pure. Everyone tie a vein off and give yourself a shot of hep C. We could learn from that!
With Somalis, you get all the social pathologies of Muslims and the American underclass rolled into one package. There’s the terrorism and pederasty — but also the criminality and joblessness!
At least with taxpayer-draining Mexican illegals, you can say, yes, but they provide the rich with such cheap labor! Someone, somewhere in America, gets a benefit. There is absolutely no benefit to the more than 100,000 Somalis brought in by Minnesota, except to feed the Scandinavian ethnomasochism, expressed as arrogant self-regard.
Gosh, they’re good people. R.I.P. Justine.
Another Somali “refugee” has managed to strike fear into the hearts of Minnesotans by threatening to kill townspeople with a knife.
This time, it was the small town of Faribault, population 23,000 about 50 miles south of Minneapolis, that was terrorized.
In a July 25 article, the Faribault Daily News reports that a complaint filed in Rice County Court alleges that Somalia native Abdinzak Ahmed Farah, 29, was in the Third Street NW area in downtown Faribault on July 12, pointing a knife and threatening to kill anyone who called police.
The call followed “odd behavior” by Farah earlier that day, the local newspaper reports.
According to an eye witness, Farah was eating raw beef with the knife and holding it out to patrons, asking them to “play games.”
Farah was asked to leave the area, which he did, only to return pointing the same knife at people as he spoke with them. Witnesses told police Farah was told to leave a second time, but later began chasing several people and threw the knife at them.
A male witness confronted Farah about chasing people, at which point he threatened to kill that person and threw the knife to the ground. The witness then told Farah police were on their way.
“I will kill whoever calls the police,” Farah reportedly responded.
The man restrained Farah until police arrived.
Farah was charged with two counts of second-degree assault and threatening violence, all felonies, and fourth-degree damage to property.
Catholic Charities and Lutheran Social Services resettle the majority of Somalis in Minnesota, working as contractors for the U.S. State Department.
Minneapolis is home to the nation’s largest enclave of Somali refugees, with estimates putting their numbers at between 40,000 and 50,000. They control the city’s sixth ward politics and have a member of their community on the city council, with the possibility of a second council seat going to a Somali in this fall’s elections.
Almost all refugees to the United States are hand-selected by the United Nations, which has been picking U.S.-bound refugees since the 1980s.
This isn’t the first time residents of Faribault have been terrorized by Somali refugees brandishing knives. In June 2014, four Somali men threatened to rob a 15-year-old at knife point if he didn’t “lead me to the money” after conniving their way inside the boy’s house by offering to give him a ride home. All four were arrested and charged with felony attempted robbery.
History of violent crimes by Somali refugees
The arrest of Farah is just the latest in a long list of Somali refugees involved in acts of violence.
Here is just a small sampling of cases over the past year.
- Dahir Ahmed Adan stabbed 10 shoppers at the Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota, on Sept. 17, 2016. He asked shoppers if they were Muslim. If they said “no,” he attacked them with his knife, until he was shot dead by an off-duty cop.
- On Nov. 28, 2016, another Somali refugee, Abdul Ali Artan, went on a stabbing spree at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, wounding 11. The city of Columbus has the nation’s second largest population of Somali refugees after Minneapolis.
- Just two weeks ago, on July 15, another Somali refugee serving as a Minneapolis police officer, Mohamed Noor, shot and killed an unarmed woman in her pajamas who had called 9-1-1, leading to the resignation of the city’s police chief and pressure on Mayor Betsy Hodges to reform the police department.
- Somali refugee Mohamed Ayanle, 22, was charged with first- and third-degree criminal sexual conduct in December 2016, after he allegedly raped a woman while riding a commercial busthrough Polk County, Minnesota. The female victim reported that Mohamed Ayanle forced her to have sex with him at knife point in the back of the bus. There was only one other passenger on the bus at the time, and after he finished raping the woman, Ayanle told her to go back to the front of the bus because she was “too fat.” Ayanle told police he had just arrived in Minnesota from Somalia three months prior to his arrest and that, in his opinion, the sex was consensual.
- Somali refugee Abdirhman Ahmed Noor, 24, was living in Aberdeen, South Dakota, when he allegedly shot at two men outside the Foxridge Apartments on July 8 last year, hitting one of them and leaving him for dead on the pavement. He was released on bail but didn’t show up for a pretrial hearing and remains unaccounted for.
- In Lawrenceville, Georgia, the Somali refugee woman Aisha Ibrahim, 31, appeared out of the woods wearing a burqa and beat an American woman with her own flagpole on May 31, 2016. Ibrahim was granted bail and did not show up for her arraignment in court — she remains in the “missing” category to this day.
- At least 40 Somali refugees have left the country to join overseas terrorist organizations such as al-Shabab in Somali and ISIS in Syria, the FBI has confirmed. Dozens of others have been charged and/or convicted of providing material support to overseas terrorists.
More than 132,000 Somalis have been sent to the U.S. since the 1980s, and most of them have arrived since 1991.
Their supporters continue to say Somalis are an asset to the communities in which they live, and supporters of refugees in general say they are less violent than the average American.
“The refugee industry used to repeat the shibboleth that no refugee has been implicated in terrorism,” says James Simpson, an expert on the refugee resettlement industry and author of the book “The Red-Green Axis.”
“Since Trump was elected, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been able to break out the facts suppressed under Obama,” he added. “Over 300 refugees have been implicated in terrorism. So now the refugee industry says, ‘no American has been killed’ by a refugee terrorist. If that is indeed the case, are we supposed to accept that as an argument? It merely means that so far we have been lucky. Is ‘luck’ the basis upon which we should base our national security policy?”