VIDEO Feds Will Now Target Those Who Smuggle in Children – MSM forced to report scandal, Gay Vatican Sex Orgy

Feds Will Now Target Those Who Smuggled in Children

Image: Feds Will Now Target Relatives Who Smuggled in Children

June 30, 2017

The Trump administration plans to arrest parents and other relatives who authorities believe smuggled their children into the United States, a move immigrant advocates said would send a wave of fear through vulnerable communities.

A new “surge initiative” aims to dismantle human smuggling operations, including identifying and arresting the adult sponsors of unaccompanied minors who paid coyotes or other smugglers to bring the children across the U.S. border, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials confirmed Thursday.

That marks a sharp departure from policies in place under President Barack Obama’s administration, during which time tens of thousands of young people fleeing gang and drug violence in Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador crossed the border and were placed with sponsors in communities nationwide. Sponsors — typically parents, close relatives or family friends — have been expected to care for the minors while they go to school and seek legal status in immigration court.

“Arresting those who come forward to sponsor unaccompanied children during their immigration proceedings, often parents, is unimaginably cruel,” said Wendy Young, president of Kids in Need of Defense, a nonprofit that has matched thousands of unaccompanied minors with pro bono attorneys in the last eight years. “Without caregivers to come forward, many of these children will languish in costly detention centers or be placed in foster care at great expense to states.”

ICE officials did not respond to questions Thursday seeking details on the number of sponsors who would be targeted or already had been arrested, or what charges would be applied. Immigrant advocacy groups said they were investigating three arrests in Texas, New Jersey and Virginia that may involve sponsors.

Children whose sponsors were arrested would be placed with another verified relative or guardian, or under the care of the Office of Refugee Resettlement, the federal agency that takes custody of unaccompanied minors, said ICE spokeswoman Sarah Rodriguez.

“ICE aims to disrupt and dismantle end-to-end the illicit pathways used by transnational criminal organizations and human smuggling facilitators,” Rodriguez said. “The sponsors who have placed children directly into harm’s way by entrusting them to violent criminal organizations will be held accountable.”

Since October 2013, nearly 170,000 unaccompanied minors have been placed with sponsors in all 50 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and many are still awaiting their day in court, according to federal data. ICE officials said they were intervening after three incidents in Texas in recent years in which unaccompanied minors had been injured, sexually assaulted or locked into tractor trailers.

Last year, an Associated Press investigation and a bipartisan congressional probe found that the agency’s own inadequate screening had endangered more than two dozen migrant youth in the government’s care, including six Guatemalan minors who were placed with traffickers and forced to work on egg farms. The office later made numerous internal changes to strengthen its safeguards, but the program again came under fire recently after some unaccompanied minors were recruited by gangs in the U.S.

President Donald Trump has made immigration enforcement a top priority and has vowed to continue a crackdown on those living in the U.S. illegally and sneak into the country.

Leon Fresco, a former Obama administration Justice Department official, said Trump’s recent move likely would be challenged in court, given limits on the amount of time children can be detained.

“This sends a signal to young people who would cross the border not to cross, or your relatives will be placed in removal proceedings,” said Fresco. “This is a policy change to say a minor is no longer to be treated as a person worthy of our sympathy, but instead to be treated as another unlawful entrant whose entrance must deterred at all costs.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/feds-target-relatives-smuggled/2017/06/30/id/799203/


GAY VATICAN SEX ORGY REPORTED BY MSM AFTER INFOWARS EXPOSE

Establishment media forced to report scandal

Gay Vatican Sex Orgy Reported by MSM After Infowars Expose

July 5, 2017 by 

The mainstream media finally reported on a gay orgy at the Vatican after Infowars guest Leo Zagami broke the news to Western audiences.

On July 2, Zagami published a sensational report detailing how Francesco Coccopalmerio, a key adviser to Pope Francis, was reportedly linked to a gay, cocaine-fueled orgy inside the Vatican.

His sources were numerous Italian-only news reports buried by the media and his network of insiders.

“Luigi Capozzi, Secretary of Cardinal Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, head of an important dicastery of the Roman Curia, was stopped by police after a raid inside an apartment in the Palace of the Former Inquisition where [he was] found in the middle of a drug-based gay orgy,” Zagami stated. “The police later proved that Capozzi, who was on his way to becoming bishop, is now being forced to retire in a monastery by the Vatican.”

It was also alleged that “Capozzi used a car from the Holy See with a Vatican number plate to bring in big quantities of cocaine to the Holy City.”

A day later, Zagami explained more on the Alex Jones Show:

The Daily Mail picked up the story not long after.

“Vatican police have broken up a gay orgy at the home of the secretary to one of Pope Francis’s key advisers, it has been reported,” stated the paper on July 5. “The flat belonged to the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which is in charge of tackling clerical sexual abuse.”

“Reports in Italy claim the occupant of the apartment is allegedly the secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio – a key aide to the 80-year-old Pope.”

The Vatican raid was likely part of the massive move against pedophile and human trafficking rings launched by international law agencies who were encouraged behind the scenes by President Trump.

“A few weeks ago I received a phone call from a professor – a very respected professor of economics at one of the most prestigious Italian universities – [who said] ‘Leo, something big is about to happen; they’re closing in on the pedophile networks,” Zagami stated. “Donald J. Trump is really doing what he said he would do.”

https://www.infowars.com/gay-vatican-sex-orgy-reported-by-msm-after-infowars-expose/

Advertisements

About ror1774

This Blog is for modern day Patriots who want to Reclaim Our Republic and put it on the right path with a foundation of our Constitution and our Creator God.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to VIDEO Feds Will Now Target Those Who Smuggle in Children – MSM forced to report scandal, Gay Vatican Sex Orgy

  1. TheTruth says:

    Reblogged this on The Truth.

    Like

  2. The Catholics are not Muslims. This is a distraction away from Muslims. People are doing that constantly.

    Like

  3. Pingback: VIDEO Feds Will Now Target Those Who Smuggle in Children – MSM forced to report scandal, Gay Vatican Sex Orgy | zooforyou

  4. Brittius says:

    Reblogged this on Brittius.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s