I haven’t posted anything too political since Trump took office, but this article is different. Author Joan Swirsky compiled a list of Trump Positives that will make liberal heads explode.
I see terribly negative postings across Facebook by liberals who fear that all Trump is doing is stealing benefits from We the People. They post videos of people’s dying children whose parent’s tearfully proclaim their kid will die because the Obama care pre-existing condition provision is removed from the new AHCA. Others fear their kids will be stupid because they will have the opportunity to pick a non-public school to attend. They see the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer, but do not see nor want to see that they might be able to find a job. What I find most disturbing about this list is the amount of time the President has to spend undoing the stupid things Obama put into place. During the Obama years I told people it will take a hundred years to undo the damage he inflicted on us, today I am predicting it will take two hundred years to do the job.
The Juggernaut and the Jerks
May 15, 2017 By Joan Swirsky
Since President Trump was inaugurated on January 20, 2017, a number of people have scrupulously monitored his accomplishments. They include Sean Hannity’s producer Sweet Baby James, Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft, conservative commentator and former presidential candidate Gary Bauer, and Jeff Dunetz, creator of the blog The Lid, among others. The listing below was compiled by the above-mentioned people and represents many but not all of the non-stop accomplishments of President Trump––the juggernaut––during his first three months in office.
But the list does not elaborate on the accomplishments of the first three weeks of the fourth month, which include, among other things, the completion of his cabinet appointments, signing a cybersecurity executive order for a sweeping review of the federal government’s digital vulnerabilities and the adoption of specific security practices; an unprecedented trade deal with China involving certain foods, natural gas, and biotech products; creating a voter-fraud commission to clean up the system; preparation for a devastating cyberattack against America’s electric grid; and the firing of FBI Director James Comey. Nor is there any mention of the hundreds if not thousands of personal phone calls the president has made to shakers and movers in the U.S. as well as world leaders.
If these accomplishments are not familiar, that’s because 99 percent of the media––the jerks––are a de facto arm of the Democratic National Committee and the far-left fringe, and are so terminally distressed by the fact that Mr. Trump won the presidency that they obstinately refuse to report what by any objective standards is the news. This is because:
- They’ve been pushing leftist values for well over a half century and are unable to admit that their anti-Trump, pro-Hillary message was an utter and complete failure.
- They are part and parcel of the vast, contaminated, rancid, crooked, pay-for-play, corrupt swamp that candidate Trump promised to drain, and President Trump is now draining.
- The man they mock––for his syntax and phrasing, style of governing, unpredictability, and so-called contradictions––has both confounded and trumped them at every turn.
This is why they remain fixated on the fairy tale of a Trump-Russian connection. They have nothing else––as in nothing!
After Pres. Trump’s first month in office,
- 235,000 jobs were added to our economy in February, 100,000 more than expected;
- 40 percent fewer illegal immigrants crossed our border;
- $3 trillion was added to the stock market;
- Judge Gorsuch, a constitutionalist worthy of Justice Scalia’s seat, was nominated to the Supreme Court.
In his first 100 days:
- appointments of Vice President Mike Pence, pro-life conservative;
- Justice Neil Gorsuch, an originalist committed to the Constitution;
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions, staunch conservative committed to the rule of law;
- Defense Secretary James Mattis, a warrior committed to restoring America’s military;
- Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, a former general committed to border security;
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, a former CEO who understands how the real world works;
- Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson, a brain surgeon from a humble background;
- Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, a doctor who understands health care;
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, an advocate of school choice and educational reform;
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry, former governor of Texas and expert on the energy industry;
- Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, former CEO who understands the business world;
- EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, a conservative committed to reining in big government;
- U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, a fearless advocate for American values;
- U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, a true friend of Israel;
- White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, a conservative warrior against crony capitalism and the left;
- National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, an accomplished military commander;
- and White House Counterterrorism Adviser Sebastian Gorka, committed to defeating radical Islam.
- restored the U.S. alliance with Israel and welcomed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the White House;
- restored U.S. leadership in the world;
- enforced red lines against the use of chemical weapons in Syria;
- dropped the Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) on ISIS, sending a clear message to Iran and North Korea;
- secured the Chinese cooperation in pressuring North Korea and the release of Aya Hijazi, American charity worker held in Egypt since 2014;
- imposed a five-year ban on lobbying the government by former White House officials and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments by former White House officials;
- repeatedly called out the liberal media for “fake news”;
- repealed Obama mandate that forced states to fund Planned Parenthood;
- signed executive order reinstating Reagan policy against taxpayer funding of overseas abortions;
- stopped U.S. funding to the United Nations Population Fund, which promotes abortions;
- signed the following Executive Orders
- to mandate a comprehensive plan to defeat ISIS,
- to begin construction of the border wall and hire additional 5,000 border agents,
- to order the Justice Department to cut funding to sanctuary cities,
- to institute a temporary federal hiring freeze,
- to institute a travel ban on individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities;
- to withdraw from the Transpacific Partnership trade deal,
- to mandate that two regulations will be repealed for every new one issued,
- to institute a comprehensive approach to illegal immigration and crime; et al.
- Pres. Trump issued orders to seek increased penalties for crimes against police;
- to promote energy independence; to put American companies and workers first;
- to review federal regulations in education; to investigate national security impact of foreign steel imports;
- to require an audit of executive branch agencies;
- to order every agency to create a regulatory reform task force;
- to roll back Obama environmental infringements on private property.
- Pres. Trump issued orders to prevent future taxpayer-funded bailouts; to reverse Obama restrictions on offshore energy development;
- for a major review of national monument designations on federal lands;
- to establish a new office to reform the Veterans Administration bureaucracy;
- to address concerns of Rural America;
- to establish a White House Initiative on historically Black Colleges and Universities;
- to create a commission on drug addiction and the opioid crisis;
- to combat transnational criminal organizations and international trafficking; to repeal the following:
- Obama’s transgender public school bathroom mandate,
- Obama’s “Stream Protection Rule” that has hurt the coal industry,
- Obama’s Social Security Administration’s gun ban,
- Obama’s Labor “blacklisting” rule with $500 million in regulatory costs,
- Obama’s Interior rule that restricted state and local authority in land use decisions,
- Obama’s unfunded education mandate that created new standards for teachers,
- Obama’s education rule that undermined state and local control,
- Obama’s regulation that prevented drug testing for unemployment compensation,
- Obama’s rule that banned some hunting in Alaska,
- Obama’s regulation that created vastly more paperwork and reporting of worker injuries,
- Obama’s regulations on Internet Service Providers,
- Obama’s rule that allowed states to force workers into government-run savings plans, and the Dodd-Frank regulations that disadvantaged domestic companies.
- Pres. Trump Imposed sanctions on Iran for its ballistic missile violations and human rights violations;
- Ordered review of the Iranian nuclear deal;
- Produced a budget that cut $54 billion from bloated federal bureaucracies, that would eliminate 50 programs and more than 3,000 federal jobs, and that boosted spending for defense, homeland security and veterans; produced a tax-reform plan that simplifies the tax code and reduces taxes for businesses and families;
- Approved construction of the Keystone XL pipeline and the Dakota Access pipeline; shut down illegal immigrant advocacy program at Department of Justice;
- Established Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) office;
- Reduced illegal immigration at the border by 61 percent;
- Called for “major investigation” of voter fraud led by Vice President Mike Pence;
- Called for repeal of the Johnson Amendment, which limits free speech of pastors and churches;
- Called for 50 percent cut in funding to the United Nations; supported English as official language by dropping Spanish version of the White House website;
- Purged “climate change” alarmism from White House website;
- Returned bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office;
- Succeeded in getting NATO nations to boost defense spending by $10 billion;
- Halted $180 billion in Obama regulations;
- Signed legislation expanding private healthcare options for veterans;
- Relaxed Rules of Engagement in the fight against ISIS;
- Imposed sanctions on Venezuelan vice president for international drug trafficking.
UP, UP & AWAY
At this early point,
- Consumer confidence is the highest in 17 years;
- Small business confidence highest in 11 years;
- Stock market is up 10 percent since inauguration, up 15 percent since election;
- Exxon Mobil announced $20 billion-45,000 job expansion in U.S.;
- Charter Communications announced $25 billion expansion, creating 20,000 jobs in U.S.;
- Accenture announced $1.4 billion expansion, creating 15,000 jobs in U.S.;
- Intel announced $7 billion expansion, creating 10,000 jobs in the U.S.
- Pres. Trump ordered renegotiation of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with Canada and Mexico;
- Named former Congressman Scott Garrett, an outspoken critic of the Export-Import Bank to the bank’s Board of Directors
- Today, U.S. unemployment is at its lowest level since 1988!
The U.S. debt decreased by $100 billion during Pres. Trump’s first hundred days; the U.S. Manufacturing Index soared to a 33-year high! In the first month alone, he added 298,000 jobs; housing sales are off the charts right now…in 2011, the average time a house was on the market was 84 days, now, it’s just 45 days; illegal immigration is down 67% since the Inauguration; NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 billion.
This Mt. Everest of accomplishments belongs to a man who is straight out of central casting. Every day, he looks like a million dollars and is stunningly successful in his dealings with everyone from heads of state to manual laborers to ardent fans to entrenched skeptics. Every day, he brings both ebullience and laser-like focus to a job he clearly relishes, displays admirable courage in making hard choices, and is zooming along at warp speed to Make America Great Again!
All this while never hesitating to take on the sacred cows of the leftist jerks among us––political correctness and global warming rank high––and to illuminate the public about the widespread scourge of the fake news and fake polls that those same leftist jerks tried but failed to foist upon us in the November election.
It was easy for the media when all they had to do was pretend that 94-million unemployed citizens, a weakened military, alienated allies, a genocidal Iran deal, and unprecedented escalation of Muslim Brotherhood operatives implanted in the highest reaches of our government, and an increase in the national debt by $9 trillion to almost $20 trillion, were nothing to worry about––all while they asked the guy in the Oval Office what his favorite ice-cream flavor was!
Now there’s a grown-up in charge and the children among us (Democrats, leftists, progressives, whatever they’re calling themselves these days) are as ineffectual––indeed, impotent––as they were when Donald J. Trump announced for the presidency in June of 2015.
Wanna see Democrats and media hacks weep? Hand them this list!