VIDEO Former Secret Service Agent Warns Trump ‘Not Secure’ in the White House

Former Secret Service Agent Warns Trump ‘Not Secure’ in the White House

 11 Mar 2017 by Aaron Klein

A former Secret Service agent who served in the security details of both Presidents Bush and Obama warned on Saturday that President Donald Trump “is not secure in the White House right now as it stands.”

Dan Bongino, who was also an instructor at the training academy of the Secret Service, was commenting on Friday night’s reported breach of the White House complex, at least the seventh such incident in recent years.

Bongino stated: “If one guy with a backpack and Omar Gonzales with a bad knee could get near the residence of the White House, can you tell me with a straight face that a forty-man tactical assault team with heavy weapons wouldn’t take that place down?”

Bongino was referring to a 2014 incident in which Gonzales penetrated the north portico doors of the White House, reportedly brandishing a three-and-a-half-inch folding knife in a back pocket.

“This is inexcusable,” Bongino said of the latest incident. “How many of these are we, as the citizenry, going to tolerate, whether under Barack Obama or now President Trump, before there is enough citizen outrage that the Secret Service actually does something?”

Bongino is the author of the bestselling 2013 book Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All. He also previously ran as a Republican for Congress and the Senate.

He was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

“The secret service is not ready right now to defend the White House,” he charged. “They’re not. I know that may make people uncomfortable. And frankly, Aaron, I am really getting tired of some of the talking heads on cable news who have never done one minute in the shoes a secret service agent.”

“They have no idea what the security plan of the White House actually looks like on the ground. They’re all sitting here brushing it under the rug, going, ‘Oh no.’ ‘They were prepared.’ ‘This was a manageable incident.’ ‘This was how it was supposed to work.’ You really believe this is how it was supposed to work?”

Regarding Friday night’s breach, Bongino warned, “Do you think that what happened today is not being beamed into every terrorists’ head, going, ‘Look at this fellows.’ I am sounding the alarm hoping and praying with fingers crossed that somebody wakes up and finally does what needs to be done.”

Bongino offered some security upgrade suggestions: “They need to fix the fence. Reinforce the manpower on the north and the south grounds. Add special weapons teams. Get the best technology in there right now. Clearly the technology sensors and cameras are not working as planned. Get them in there yesterday. There’s no other solution.”

Bongino outlined what he says are three major problems facing the Secret Service and the White House security plan.

Problem number one, according to Bongino, involves staffing:

They have had a brain drain of catastrophic portions in the Secret Service. They lost some of the best agents. If this wasn’t a public radio show that people could hear, I could tell you the names of ten or twenty top-notch, tier one guys who left the president’s detail just in the last 5 years who I still communicate with… They have had an even worse brain drain in the uniformed division side. They are responsible for the perimeter of the White House.

…You can’t run a security agency without security officers who know what they’re doing. You just can’t.

Problem number two, Bongino contended, is a lack of political will to address the purported security flaws:

The management of the Secret Service right now is grossly unprepared for the evolving threats. Grossly. They say they are but they have no political will because a lot of them are out there – not all – but a lot are looking for their next consulting job. They are just praying that nothing happens on their next watch. They don’t want to be the ones to go on Capitol Hill to say this whole security plan around the White House needs to be fixed.

And problem number three involves the actual security plan, he says:

They are way too concerned right now, the management, with the optics of White House security. That we can’t make this look like an armed camp. The prior staff didn’t like that. There other entities around the White House that want to preserve the historic look of it. But do you want a secure White House grounds or do you want it to look pretty?

CNN reported on Friday night’s breach:

A man carrying a backpack was arrested Friday night after breaching security at the White House complex and was discovered by a Secret Service officer by the south entrance to the executive residence, officials said.

The incident happened just before midnight while President Donald Trump was at the White House.

The suspect, who had a California driver’s license, told Secret Service officers that he was there to see the president.

Aaron Klein is Breitbart’s Jerusalem bureau chief and senior investigative reporter. He is a New York Times bestselling author and hosts the popular weekend talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.” Follow him on Twitter @AaronKleinShow. Follow him on Facebook.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/11/exclusive-former-secret-service-agent-warns-trump-not-secure-in-the-white-house/


Former Secret Service Agent: Trump ‘Not Safe at the White House Anymore’

Dan Bongino blasts Secret Service leadership for intrusion close to president’s residence

by Kathryn Blackhurst

Former U.S. Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino insisted that President Donald Trump “is not safe at the White House anymore” because the Secret Service is “not serious about the security plan” during an interview Saturday on Fox News.

Bongino blasted the leadership of the Secret Service for failing to prevent a man with a backpack from breaching the White House grounds near the South Portico entrance Friday evening while the president was inside. Although the agents succeeded in stopping the intruder from breaching the mansion itself and his backpack did not contain explosive material, Bongino said the breach betrays a lack of seriousness about threats.

“And they’re not serious about it because they know the ramifications of what would happen if there were multiple people with heavy weapons jumping that fence. They know it. That means they’re not being serious about it.”

“The president, in my humble opinion, is just not safe at the White House anymore because they’re not serious about the security plan,” Bongino said. “They’re serious about how the White House looks and uniform division, but they’re just not serious about the security plan at the White House anymore.”

Following the security breach, CNN obtained a statement from the Secret Service in which the agency said “nothing of concern to security operations was found.” Bongino took issue with that claim.

“So first, let’s scrap this nonsense that this is how the system was supposed to work … that the system was supposed to allow a man with a backpack up to the South Portico a hundred yards — maybe just a tad bit more from the president of the United States. That’s an absurd statement,” Bongino said. “And I’ll tell ya — I love the Secret Service, I love the men and women there, the rank-and-file agents are the best people I’ve ever met — but the management is an absolute disaster. To put out a statement like that is outrageous.”

The former Secret Service agent insisted that the problem exists because the agency “knows what has to be done” but refuses to do it for a variety of reasons.

“You can put double fencing. You can angle the fencing outward so it’s nearly impossible to scale. You can put more personnel and special weapons on the South Lawn,” Bongino suggested. “But the show point is, there are interests in the White House, staff interests — maybe not from this administration, but certainly from prior administrations — that have stopped that because, ‘Oh, it doesn’t look good. You don’t want to make it look like an armed camp.’ Which is ridiculous.”

“There are other interests that say, ‘Well, the history of the White House — we don’t want to disturb the look of it,’” Bongino continued, adding that this is “a serious time” filled with potential terror threats. “If you think the Secret Service right now under the current security plan is prepared for a multiple-man tactical assault on the White House, you’re out of your mind.”

Bongino said he was especially frustrated because he knows how “capable” the “rank-and-file men and women” of the agency are and would be if they were allowed to do their jobs more effectively.

“This is the soberest analysis you’re gonna get … There are people who know that they are not prepared,” Bongino said. “How much more of a sobering analysis can you get? They’re just not ready. And they’re not serious about it because they know the ramifications of what would happen if there were multiple people with heavy weapons jumping that fence. They know it. That means they’re not being serious about it.”

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/former-secret-service-agent-trump-not-safe-white-house-anymore/


Intruder breaches White House grounds, arrested near residence entrance

Mar 12, 2017 By Jeff Zeleny, Eugene Scott and Peter Morris, CNN

(CNN)A man carrying a backpack with mace and a letter for President Donald Trump was arrested Friday night after he breached security at the White House complex and was discovered by a Secret Service officer near the south entrance to the executive residence, officials said.

 

The incident happened just before midnight while the President was at the White House.

 

The suspect, identified in court records as Jonathan T. Tran, 26, of California, told the agency’s officers that he was there to see the President.

 

“No, I am a friend of the President. I have an appointment,” Tran said when approached by an officer, according to a report released Saturday by the Washington Metropolitan Police Department.

 

Asked how he got there, Tran told officers: “I jumped the fence.”

 

The arresting officers found two cans of mace and a passport on Tran, who appeared in D.C. Superior Court shortly before 5 p.m. dressed in a dark blue hoodie and khakis. He spoke only briefly, offering a faint “yes” when told his rights. He faces a charge of unlawful entry and will be arraigned in federal court on Monday.
The judge said there was probable cause to hold Tran because he could pose a flight risk and danger to the community.

 

The police report, obtained by CNN, offers a description of the incident. White House security footage showed Tran jumping the fence at the northwest courtyard of the Treasury Building, which is adjacent to the White House, the report said. He was not detected, however, until approached by a uniformed Secret Service officer.

 

At one point, Tran hid behind a White House pillar before proceeding to the south portico entrance, according to a complaint filed in US District Court.

 

Secret Service officer Wayne Azevedo said in the complaint that during a search after the arrest, “two cans of mace were found on Tran, including one his jacket pocket. Tran was also carrying among other things, a United States passport, an Apple laptop computer, a book written by President Trump, and a letter he had written to President Trump.”

Azevedo also said “in the letter, Tran mentioned Russian hackers and said he had information of relevance. Tran alleged that he had been followed, and his ‘phone and email communications (had been) read by third parties,’ and that he had ‘been called schizophrenic.'”

 

After the incident, the White House was placed under security condition “orange,” one of the highest levels of security for the Secret Service, an agency source said.

 

The President was alerted about the intrusion late Friday night, an administration official said. The suspect was arrested by the Secret Service “without further incident,” the Secret Service said in its statement.

 

Trump said Saturday that the suspect was disturbed, calling the situation “sad” and saying he appreciates the work of the Secret Service.

 

“The service did a fantastic job,” the President said to reporters during a lunch meeting with Cabinet officials at the Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Virginia. “It was a troubled person. It was very sad.”

 

A Secret Service source said the backpack Tran carried was x-rayed before bomb technicians removed it from the White House grounds for further evaluation.

 

The backpack was found to be free of any hazardous materials, the Secret Service said in its statement. But that brief statement released by a spokesman Saturday morning seemed to downplay the incident and contained very few of the details in the police reports and court records, including how close the suspect came to the residence, his intention to see the President and the mace he was carrying.

 

A special Secret Service intelligence team interviewed Tran, who was taken into custody by Washington police. The suspect has no criminal history and no previous history involving the Secret Service, that agency said.

 

A Secret Service emergency response team searched the entire White House grounds with K-9 dogs, including the first lady’s garden, which is near the south entrance of the residence. Extensive searches were also conducted on East Executive Avenue and East Wing roadway.

 

“Nothing of concern to security operations was found,” the Secret Service said in its statement.

 

The suspect’s 19-year-old younger brother, Brian, from Milpitas, California, said Tran was “troubled” after being laid off from his job at an electrical engineering company.

 

Tran had been “living in his car and eating junk food,” his brother said. Tran graduated from San Jose State University with an electrical engineering degree and had been “stressed out from the job,” his brother said.

 

A Secret Service agent called Tran’s family’s home Friday night to inform them of the fence-jumping incident, his brother said, adding that his mother is “very troubled” about the matter.

 

Tran has been “a very good brother to me,” said the brother, a mechanical engineering major at San Jose State University.

 

The investigation into the security breach continued Saturday as the Secret Service tried to determine how Tran gained entrance to the highly fortified White House complex without being detected, officials said. It is the first known major security incident at the White House since Trump became president two months ago.

 

Jonathan Wackrow, a former Secret Service agent, said Saturday on “CNN Newsroom” that the breach has the potential to be “catastrophic.”

 

“This is really troubling,” said Wackrow, a CNN law enforcement analyst. “If someone came over the northwest fence of the Treasury complex, what that indicates is they didn’t go over just one fence, they went over multiple fences. This has the potential to be a catastrophic breach of the White House complex. This is really disturbing, just the amount of real estate that this intruder was able to gain or bypass on the complex.”

 

“So the Secret Service has to really take a very hard look very quickly as to why weren’t other defense measures alerted,” Wackrow said.

 

Asked Saturday if the Secret Service handled the situation correctly, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said, the “Secret Service did a phenomenal job and they continue to provide phenomenal protection to the President and the first family, and the President was very appreciative of their efforts.”

 

Spicer added that Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly “was kept aware of the situation the entire time.”

 

There have been numerous instances of people trespassing on the White House grounds over the last several years.

 

In one notable instance in 2014, 42-year-old Omar Gonzales, of Copperas Cove, Texas, made it through the north portico doors with a three-and-a-half-inch folding knife in his pants pocket, according to the Secret Service. Gonzalez was apprehended just after making it inside the doors, the Secret Service said. The first family was not at the White House at the time.

 

In another, the Secret Service apprehended Joseph Caputo, of Stamford, Connecticut, on the North Lawn after he scaled the fence wearing an American flag-like cape while the first family was inside the residence celebrating Thanksgiving in 2015.

 

Other incidents of trespassing include:

 

A man tossed a backpack over the north fence in April 2016 before jumping over himself, where he was arrested.

 

In April 2015, Jerome R. Hunt, of Hayward, California, climbed the fence on the south side of the White House complex while carrying a suspicious package, later deemed harmless, and was cornered by security dogs.

 

Dominic Adesanya, 23, of Bel Air, Maryland, barely made it onto the lawn in October 2014 before he was subdued as he fought off two police dogs, the Secret Service said. Adesanya, who suffers from mental health problems, had been arrested in a previous White House breach, his father said.

 

In April 2014, a man wearing a hat of the Pokemon character Pikachu made it over the White House fence and onto the north lawn, where he was apprehended, the New York Daily News reported.

 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/11/politics/man-breeches-white-house/index.html


ALEX JONES: SECRET TRUMP AGENDA LEAKED – EMERGENCY BROADCAST

Secret Service stops intruder at White House

Mar 11, 2017

On this live, Saturday broadcast, Alex Jones explains how the globalists are fueling violence directed at President Trump as he blocks their consolidation of power:


https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-secret-trump-agenda-leaked-live-broadcast/


Advertisements

About ror1774

This Blog is for modern day Patriots who want to Reclaim Our Republic and put it on the right path with a foundation of our Constitution and our Creator God.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to VIDEO Former Secret Service Agent Warns Trump ‘Not Secure’ in the White House

  1. marysong says:

    Don’t like to hear that!

    Like

  2. Brittius says:

    Reblogged this on Brittius.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s