Jan 19, 2017 by George Bailey
After eight years of dramatic change, Barak Obama has transformed a once hopeful America into something no one could have ever imagined — Pottersville.
In the film classic “It’s a Wonderful Life,” the idyllic American town of Bedford Falls becomes a wasteland of vice, wanton living and lawlessness when the protagonist, George, is given the chance to see what the world would be like if he had never been born.
With no one to stand up to the evil Mr. Potter, Bedford Falls quickly descends into a cesspool of excess, drunkenness, crime and perversion. Instead of living in quaint little homes financed by the Bailey Building & Loan, the residents of the renamed Pottersville live in Mr. Potter’s slums.
Happy families are fractured by divorce. The townsfolk are disillusioned, angry, fearful, drunk and in some cases insane and even dead, as with George’s kid brother. Worst of all, some eligible young women are “old maids.”
Witnessing a world gone mad, George is at his wits end when Clarence the Angel tells him, “You’ve been given a great gift, George. A chance to see what the world would be like without you.”
So, what if America were given a similar gift? What if America had the chance to see what the world would be like if Barack Obama had never been born?
Here’s a glimpse:
- Marriage in America would still be between one man and one woman as it has always been.
- America would be trillions of dollars less in debt (as the national debt has risen astronomically from $10.63 trillion in 2009 to $19.94 trillion in 2017, nearly doubling all previous indebtedness in just eight years).
- Legalized recreational marijuana laws would not have popped up in state after state, setting up the government as a kingpin and profiteer in the legalized drug-dealing business.
- Race relations would have improved instead of deteriorating into a Black Lives Matter instigated cop killing barrage leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
- Blacks would not have lost ground in almost every major economic category including median income rates, labor participation rates, home ownership rates and employment rates for black teens. In addition, black food stamp dependency would not have risen by 58.2 percent.
- Hundreds of thousands of criminal illegal aliens would not be on the loose all over the nation raping and pillaging innocent Americas.
- The citizen owners of America would not be witnessing an unchecked illegal-alien invasion from Mexico (that includes people from nations all over the world including the Middle East) with the intent to steal the nation from its rightful owners.
- Socialism in all areas of American life would not be on the rise resulting in the deterioration of America’s moral fiber and religious faith.
- College students would have jobs when they graduated instead of being forced to live in their parent’s basements and be burdened with enormous student loans they can’t pay off.
- America’s health-care system would not be in tatters with multitudes losing their doctors, their health plans and paying exorbitant premiums on useless policies with enormous deductibles.
- The space shuttles would have kept flying and delivering American astronauts into space until a new vehicle was developed – instead of depending on Putin and the Russians to deliver American astronauts to the International Space Station. Yes, the Russians.
- Planned Parenthood would not be boasting about chopping up babies and selling their body parts for profit while pocketing untold millions in federal funding to perform abortions.
- The Little Sisters of the Poor and numerous other charitable organizations and businesses would not be fighting legal cases all the way to the Supreme Court to keep from being forced to provide abortion-related services.
- Men’s restrooms would still be for men, and women’s restrooms would still be for women.
- America’s military and nuclear arsenal would not be dangerously depleted and outdated while Putin and the Russians nuke up and are close to building the biggest nuclear bomb of all time, capable of destroying an area the size of Texas.
- Iran, the world’s greatest state sponsor of terrorism, would not be on the fast track to developing a nuclear bomb with the intent of blowing Israel off the face of the earth, and threatening the entire world.
- Syrian refugees would not be flooding westward through Turkey rapidly transforming Europe into a Muslim continent.
- The terrorist group ISIS would never have come into existence and spread like a cancer engulfing great swaths of the Middle East and Africa leaving a path of death and destruction worldwide – including in the United States.
And the list goes on.
Fortunately for America, as in “It’s a Wonderful Life,” the story of Barack Obama’s American Pottersville does have a happy ending.
Instead of a third Obama term under clone Hillary Clinton, Americans are being given another gift – a chance to see what America would look like with secure borders, a vibrant economy free from the shackles of socialism, the moral fiber and the rule of law restored, terrorists on the run at home and abroad – and Barack Obama’s Pottersville fading on the ash heap of history and Bedford Falls once again coming back into focus.
Yes, it will be a wonderful life again in the U.S. beginning on Jan. 20, 2017, for all Americans, whether they know it now or not.