Did Prager miss anything?
Ten Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters from Their Lives
Dec 31, 2016 By Guest Column
How many supposedly tolerant, compassionate left-wing Hillary Clinton supporters have banished Donald Trump supporters from their lives?
How many Trump supporters have kicked Hillary fans out of their social circles?
Not too many.
Dennis Prager lays things out.
As he sees it, these are the top 10 reasons Clinton supporters have given Trump fans a kick in the keester with a frozen boot:
1. Just like our universities shut out conservative ideas and speakers, more and more individuals on the left now shut out conservative friends and relatives as well as conservative ideas.
2. Many, if not most, leftists have been indoctrinated with leftism their entire lives. This is easily shown. There are far more conservatives who read articles, who listen to and watch left-wing broadcasts, and who have studied under left-wing teachers than there are people on the left who have read, listened to, or watched anything of the Right or who have taken classes with conservative instructors. As a result, those on the left really believe that those on the right are all SIXHIRB: sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist, and bigoted. Not to mention misogynistic and transphobic.
3. Most left-wing positions are emotion-based. That’s a major reason people who hold leftist views will sever relations with people they previously cared for or even loved. Their emotions (in this case, irrational fear and hatred) simply overwhelm them.
4. Since Karl Marx, leftists have loved ideas more than people. All Trump voters who have been cut off by children, in-laws, and lifelong friends now know how true that is.
5. People on the right think that most people on the left are wrong; people on the left think that most people on the right are evil. Decades of labeling conservative positions as “hateful” and labeling conservative individuals as “sexist,” “intolerant,” “xenophobic,” “homophobic,” “racist,” and “bigoted” have had their desired effect.
6. The Left associates human decency not so much with personal integrity as with having correct — i.e. progressive — political positions. Therefore, if you don’t hold progressive positions, you lack decency. Ask your left-wing friends if they’d rather their high-school son or daughter cheat on tests or support Trump.
7. Most individuals on the left are irreligious, so the commandment “Honor your father and your mother” means nothing to those who have cut off relations with parents because they voted for Trump.
8. Unlike conservatives, politics gives most leftists’ lives meaning. Climate change is a good example. For leftists, fighting carbon emissions means saving human existence on earth. Now, how often does anyone get a chance to literally save the world? Therefore, to most leftists, if you voted for Trump, you have both negated their reason for living and are literally destroying the planet. Why would they have Thanksgiving or Christmas with such a person?
9. The Left tends toward the totalitarian. And every totalitarian ideology seeks to weaken the bonds between children and parents. The Left seeks to dilute parental authority and replace it with school authority and government authority. So when your children sever their bond with you because you voted for Trump, they are acting like the good totalitarians the Left has molded.
10. While there are kind and mean individuals on both sides of the political spectrum, as a result of all of the above, there are more mean people on the left than on the right. What other word than “mean” would anyone use to describe a daughter who banished her parents from their grandchildren’s lives because of their vote? I wish none of this were true. But there is a way to prove me wrong: Re-friend your friends and relatives who voted for Trump, and tell everyone who has ended relations with family members — especially with parents — to reach out to them and welcome them back into their lives.
Did Prager miss anything?
I’m so excited about the new year 2017. However, the Left “ain’t” stoppin’ and they ain’t goin’ away.
Celebrating the New Year With Our 100 Day Plan
Jan 1, 2016 By Lloyd Marcus
“Here we are as in olden days, happy golden days, of yore …” Christmas was awesome! Since moving to Florida 16 years ago, this was Mary and my first Christmas back to Baltimore for the annual Christmas Eve festivities at my dad’s home. My four younger siblings, their kids and grand-kids were there. The millennial girls prepared a delicious homemade feast. We joined hands in a huge circle for Dad to say grace.
Dad, 89 caught me by surprise. Passing the baton of family leadership, Dad said his time was running out and they should come to me as patriarch of the family.
I’m a mystery to many in my family; the embarrassing traitorous black political activist they see in the media bashing their beloved Obama. So when patriarch Dad said this is my beloved son, hear ye him, that was huge. It is a responsibility I take very seriously.
As Chairman of the Conservative Campaign Committee, I am with our team in a secured underground bunker in an undisclosed location planning our strategy for assisting the implementation of The 100 Day Plan (Donald Trump’s Contract With The American Voter); just kidding about the bunker.
99% of the modern Democrat party’s agenda is anti-God, anti-America and anti-traditional wholesome values
While I did not become a Christian preacher like my dad, politics is my ministry. This battle goes beyond Democrats vs Republicans/Conservatives vs Liberals. We battle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places; good vs evil. No, I am not saying everything Republican is good. I am saying 99% of the modern Democrat party’s agenda is anti-God, anti-America and anti-traditional wholesome values. If you believe you’re a chicken trapped in a human body, count on the democrats to pass legislation to fund your feather implants and force us to celebrate your Chickenization.
During the debates Trump said partial-birth abortion is wrong. Hillary’s shocking retort was a woman has the right to kill her baby on the day of delivery. Then, she used the Left’s tactic of attempting to brand anyone who thinks otherwise a male Neanderthal who hates women. Evil folks.
Trump’s landslide electoral victory was clearly a repudiation of the Left’s agenda from forcing Americans to allow men to use restrooms with their daughters to dethroning America as the world power.
I am convinced many still do not comprehend the Left’s disdain for us normal Americans, God, traditional family and country. Forcing the Left’s minority agenda down our throats is all that matters; trumping national security and American lives. Therefore, no tactic is too deadly, divisive or evil. This is the arena in which we fight. Some on our side still don’t get it; wanting to bring an olive branch or a knife to a gun fight.
With blood coming out of their eyes from hate and rage, the Left is committed 24/7 to branding Trump’s election illegitimate and blocking our 100 Day Plan.
Leftist actor Charlie Sheen tweeted that he wishes for the death of Trump.
Extreme Leftist, Democrat Rep. Maxine Walters vowed, “I’m going to fight him every inch of the way!”
Make no mistake about it folks, all the Left’s vitriol against Trump is really their hatred for us; every day Americans. CNN’s hate-filled Leftist Van Jones slandered Trump voters calling them angry white racist against a changing country and a black president.
Even Leftist columnist Maureen Dowd had to admit that this election was Americans rejecting Obama’s and the Left’s agenda. “Mr. Trump received over 62 million votes, not all of them cast by homophobes, Islamaphobes, racists, sexists, misogynists or any other “ists.”
So here we are folks. The Inauguration is weeks away. The Left true to its evil nature is still being obstructive; spewing fear and hate including celebs refusing to perform at the Inauguration. Fine. This is God’s way of providing an opportunity for other deserving artists.
I’m so excited about the new year 2017. However, the Left “ain’t” stoppin’ and they ain’t goin’ away. I cannot express enough how crucially important it is that we stay alert and protective of our 100 Day Plan; doing everything legally possible to push it through.
I feel like singing, “Happy days are here again…The skies above are clear again…So let’s sing a song of cheer again…Happy days are here again!”