- US Supreme Court to hear Legislative Prayer Case
- VIDEO Tornadoes – Help Available – prayers answered – Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview
- VIDEO IRS Scandal hearing & Rep. Mike Kelly Receives Standing Ovation & Lerner to take 5th
- VIDEO CSCOPE is dead and out of Texas – you did it!
- Woodward: Benghazi Scandal Reminds Me of Watergate – Hillary staff headed review
Tag Archives: unpredictable ways
March 29, 2012 America has now had nearly a century of decision-making experience under the Federal Reserve Act, first passed in 1913. Thanks to careful empirical research by Milton Friedman, Anna Schwartz and Allan Meltzer, we have plenty of evidence … Continue reading