- US Supreme Court to hear Legislative Prayer Case
- VIDEO Tornadoes – Help Available – prayers answered – Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview
- VIDEO IRS Scandal hearing & Rep. Mike Kelly Receives Standing Ovation & Lerner to take 5th
- VIDEO CSCOPE is dead and out of Texas – you did it!
- Woodward: Benghazi Scandal Reminds Me of Watergate – Hillary staff headed review
Tag Archives: The Obama administration told law enforcement authorities to go easy on Occupy Wall Street protesters
By Perry Chiaramonte – Published August 08, 2012 – FoxNews.com The Obama administration told law enforcement authorities to go easy on Occupy Wall Street protesters, even though they were violating local laws, according to documents obtained by watchdog group Judicial … Continue reading →