- US Supreme Court to hear Legislative Prayer Case
- VIDEO Tornadoes – Help Available – prayers answered – Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview
- VIDEO IRS Scandal hearing & Rep. Mike Kelly Receives Standing Ovation & Lerner to take 5th
- VIDEO CSCOPE is dead and out of Texas – you did it!
- Woodward: Benghazi Scandal Reminds Me of Watergate – Hillary staff headed review
Tag Archives: the law passed by Congress prevails
Published July 27, 2012 – FoxNews.com UNITED NATIONS – U.N. member states have failed to reach agreement on a new treaty to regulate the multibillion-dollar global arms trade. Some diplomats and treaty supporters blamed the United States for triggering the … Continue reading →