- US Supreme Court to hear Legislative Prayer Case
- VIDEO Tornadoes – Help Available – prayers answered – Woman’s Dog Emerges from Rubble During TV Interview
- VIDEO IRS Scandal hearing & Rep. Mike Kelly Receives Standing Ovation & Lerner to take 5th
- VIDEO CSCOPE is dead and out of Texas – you did it!
- Woodward: Benghazi Scandal Reminds Me of Watergate – Hillary staff headed review
Tag Archives: not burdening him with excessive taxation and bureaucratic entanglements to frustrate his God-endowed freedoms to earn a living and provide for his family
posted on August 1, 2012 by Gary DeMar Rush Limbaugh said that the attack on a business like Chick-fil-A is tactical. It’s “a direct assault on Christianity — a direct assault on Christians — with economic punishment thrown in, including … Continue reading →